Local sweet designs - proudly made in Alberta.

When I wrote the Sweet Heaven blog post, I promised to find and showcase some local dessert tables. The first dessert masterpiece is the baby of Evelyn from Sweet Stylings in Calgary. I stumbled upon her website last night and I have to admit... my mouth started watering when the page loaded. The photo below is a dessert table that she created for a baby shower. How cute is this? I love the colour choice - the orange and blue really pop on the neutral tone background. The table is bright, cheerful and deliciously looking. The second design has a contemporary feel. I love the idea of using tall glass vases to elevate the dessert trays. The candied apples look so tempting and these macarons are bits of divine goodness.

Our second feature goes to the adorable Whimsical Cupcake Studio in Edmonton who created this super cute dessert table for the ground-opening of Shandro Photo. Very elegant and sophisticated with a little bit of whimsy. The dessert selection is so versatile and perfectly colour coordinated - from the vanilla cupcakes to the dipped marshmallows and cheesecake pops.




12 comments:


  1. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my site.
    Edmonton Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment was great it’s really helpful for me a lot,Thank you so much for share my blog.
    Jeans Manufacturers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog comment was great it’s really helpful for me, Thank you so much for share my blog.
    South India Motorcycle Tour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog, I got a lot of valuable information by this. Thank you so much for share my blog.
    Lifestyle Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb blog comment, thanks for this valuable information.
    Shipping Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, you guys that is a great explanation. keep up the good work in your granite blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete